Tuesday 6 October 2015

Smart targets Mindbloom




I have created a mindbloom tree for my SMART targets to help me do long term goals through various short term goals. Each leaf represents a different goal in a different aspect of my life. Each time I hit a short term goal the leaf gets watered and grow.
This is a great way to track my progress regarding my targets as I can see what I need to do to achieve my goals, which ones I need to work harder on and the ones I have already achieved.
One goal is to achieve my full potential regarding my college work, and the first stage is passing my bookkeeping exam. Another goal is to save up enough money to start driving lessons by the start of the new year.

1 comment:

  1. You're reflections on your learning are excellent, Rachael :) I haven't used Mindbloom before, it looks like fun to use. I would be interested in seeing more screenshots, perhaps one demonstrating your SMART targets?

    ReplyDelete