Tuesday 15 September 2015

My learning style



 

What does it mean???


I am the type of learner that need a hands on approach and have experience to gather information rather than to be handed a sheet full of information. Going on trips and doing role play are great for a learner like me.

                                                       Strategies to learn!!

There are loads of different ways to learn, trial and error being a favourite, to help me remember. Other ways I can learn are putting the information into life examples, and find photographs and samples that I can relate to. Getting practice exam papers are great for revision as it show me what to expect and what sort of answers I am require to give.

                                                                      Apps to use

A great app I found is powtoon.com. it shows animated videos and prestations to capture what we have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment